Things to Consider When Hiring a Painting Contractor
- Have they been in business for a long time or are they here today and gone tomorrow?
- Do they ask for a non-refundable deposit and what happens if you want to cancel?
- Do they have liability insurance in case something does go wrong?
- Are your workers covered for any injuries on customer's property?
- Do they have an office and a land telephone line?
- Are they licensed?
- Do you know who will be working in your home?
Painting Canada Inc. has been in business over 30 years with many testimonials and letters, from both homeowners and businesses.
Painting Canada Inc. does not ask for an up-front deposit so the job is paid for upon completion.
Painting Canada Inc. is covered for your protection and ours.
Painting Canada Inc. is registered with the Worker Safety Compensation Board for both customer and contractor protection.
LPainting Canada Inc. is located at 207 Ferrie Street East, Hamilton, Ontario. Tel: 905-572-1687 with Bell Canada. You never want to hire someone who's just working off a pager or cell phone. If something goes wrong, how do you track them down?
Painting Canada Inc is a member of both The Hamilton Halton Home Builders Association and the Hamilton Halton Construction Association. Painting Canada Inc. also has an "A" Rating with the Better Business Bureau of Ontario.
For our customer's peace of mind, Painting Canada Inc. has screened their staff for criminal backgrounds. (Photo ID is presented)
Painting Canada Inc. Pricing Includes:
- Two year written guarantee
- Conscientious, experienced and trained professionals
- Full clean-up daily and upon completion of project
OUR VALUE IS OUR REPUTATION
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE