For all commercial, residential and industrial painting projects that we complete in Southern Ontario, Painting Canada provides a two-year / twenty-four-month limited warranty (from the date of contract signing). Our warranty covers peeling and / or blistering due to defective workmanship, and will be effective only if the customer pays Painting Canada in full for work completed, and retains the original contract. Providing these conditions are met, our painters will perform repairs for the original client on areas where peeling and blistering have occurred, with no labour charge. We will not exceed repairs mentioned on the original contract. Painting Canada’s warranty excludes:
- Cracks in plaster and / or drywall
- Paint supplied by our customers
- Galvanized metal
- Bleeding knots
- Moisture damage, mildew, rust, rotten wood, disintegrating metals etc.
- Interior varnished surfaces
- Peeling of previous paint layers
- Significant temperature changes
- Building settlement or shifting causing cracks or tape tears
- Moisture intrusion
- Work where Painting Canada did not supply the paint
- Damages caused by abuse or accident
- Damages or defects caused by fire, flood, acts of god, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, vandalism, negligence or other similar causes beyond the control of Painting Canada
- Matching of paint (the paint can be matched closely, but rarely to perfection)
Please note that Painting Canada’s two-year limited warranty is non-transferable. Should you have any questions pertaining to out warranty, please get in touch with one of our helpful staff members.